2. Collection of information
We may collect or access the following data from you depending on the degree of interaction you have with us:
– When visiting and interacting with our website we collect data regarding your behavior through the use of pixel tags and cookies (read more under “Cookies”). This involves click patterns when visiting the site, browsing history, IP address and device used.
– Throughout your online purchasing process, we collect personal information provided by you required to complete the ordering process such as name, address, e-mail, and payment details.
– By signing up to our newsletter we may collect your name and country.
– When interacting with our social media, behavioral and demographic information about you is obtained through your social media profiles.
3. Use of information
Your personal information is strictly used in relation to operating and communicating our e-commerce business. The information obtained may be used for the following purposes:
– Online order processing
– Consumer insights and analysis
– Marketing segmentation and targeting
– Customer support and retention
– Product development
We take the security and processing of your personal data very seriously, and therefore your data will only be shared with carefully selected third parties (e.g. payment service providers and couriers) for supporting the business. However, your data will never be sold to third parties solely for profit or any other issue not concerning our business.
You may choose not to accept cookies which limit the whole online experience, since allowing cookies is a necessity to be able to checkout.
Cookies can be managed (including blocked and deleted) through your internet browser’s preferences.
5. Your right as a data subject
It is within your right to withdraw any consent you previously may have given in the use of your personal data.
Furthermore, you are allowed to update, modify, and permanently delete your personal data. Please note that not all information can be accessed directly, so if you have any inquiries please do not hesitate to contact us.
6. How to contact us
If you have any questions or inquiries regarding the processing of your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.